PERFECTLY POSITIONED FOR CORPORATE SUCCESS
Century City, a 250-hectare privately managed New Urban estate just ten minutes from Cape Town CBD and the V&A Waterfront, is centrally located within the greater Cape Town metropole, with convenient access from the Southern and Northern Suburbs, the West Coast, City Bowl and the Atlantic Seaboard suburbs.
With excellent security, outstanding landscaping, an efficient mix of public transport options and an attractive mix of commercial, residential, retail and recreational space, it is not surprising that Century City has become increasingly popular with blue-chip corporates.
BLUE-CHIP NEIGHBOURS IN BURGEONING BRIDGEWAYS PRECINCT
Sable Corner is located in a prime position in the Century City’s burgeoning Bridgeways precinct. The site, in a high-visibility position on Sable Road, one of the main access routes to Century City, offers uninterrupted views of Table Mountain and the Cape Town CBD, and is surrounded by an amazing array of lifestyle, retail and recreational amenities within easy walking distance. These include:
- A choice of five restaurants within 200 metres
- Tiger’s Milk, Seattle Coffee, La Parada, Square Cafe & Akiya Sushi
- On the banks of the new 4-hectare Ratanga Park
- Century City Conference Centre and Hotel
- A flagship Virgin Active Health Club
- Access to scenic measured running and walking trails
- A Vida e Caffe and Woolworths Food in the Colosseum
- Ten minutes stroll to over 400 shops in Canal Walk
CENTRED IN A HUB OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPTIONS
Sable Corner’s strategic location encourages the use of public transport to cut carbon emissions: bus, MyCiTi bus and minibus taxi routes leave from a public transport hub less than 500m away while Century City station is just 10 minutes’ walk from your new premises.